…that one time you were just a helpless creature on the cradle now you can stroll around the house exploring and more:
– you understand simple orders like “come here” and “don’t touch” although most of the time you ignore them
– you can take example like pressing the button of the music book and putting the ball into the bucket
– you can even chase the running balls now
– Besides taking order, I can see that you can ‘ask’ and ‘making order’ sometimes; like when you were held and you want to turn left/right your body will twist to the direction, when you are thirsty you hurry toward me and suck your tumb, lately I observe that you can ask us to follow you or walk with you to the other room by simply looking at us with i-am-waiting look.
– After a piles of ruined maazine, now you can turn the page of every books more gently. one time when I was upset that you accidentally tore your story book you seemed to understand and hold your hand and let me open it for you.
– you can memorize! You know where to go when we said “take a bath”, you know where to find grandma and make a mess in her room, you know where I keep my glasses you like to play, you even remember where to get chips you love so much.
Those soft abilities that I never thought a 9 mo could understand or do. Every second with you is a discovery
Keep learning my child, I’ll be by your side.